Thursday, May 29, 2008

A Little Berry Bliss

I've needed some bliss after two days of the kids freaking out around here, I think they are missing "DAD". (I hope that is all it is). I haven't seen anything like it before, my normally well mannered kids have been doing nothing but fighting with one another and doing nothing short of making mom's hair fall out. Tonight they did go to bed without a fight, thank god....I thought I better post a couple cards I made this afternoon while my darling 3 year old twins colored (with marker, stampin' up one's non the less) on the downstairs steps. Our cream carpet has dots and stripes of Creamy Carmel and Close to Coco......beautiful!


Project Supplies: Like it Latte (Retired) Stamp Set, Close to Coco, Purely Pomegranate, Pretty in Pink and Whisper White Cardstock, Berry Bliss Designer Paper, Pomegranate Ribbon (Retired), Glitter, Dimensionals, Close to Coco, Pretty in Pink and Purely Pomegranate Ink.

Project Supplies: SU 5 Petal Flower and Boho Blossoms Punch, Berry Bliss Designer Paper, SU Ribbon, Rhinestone, Dimensionals and Mat Pack, Purely Pomegranate, Close to Coco and Pretty in Pink Cardstock.


P.S. I quick made another card, moving the heart onto the cup because it was hard to see the layering on the photo. It is still popped up with dimensionals.

2 comments:

lee said...

I love your card, I have that paper Did you use a stamp for the steam or is that a doodle.

Melissa said...

The samp set I used is Stampin' Up's "Like it a Latte", it has the heart, cup and steam all in the same set. One of my favorite sets.....

Related Posts with Thumbnails