Friday, June 27, 2008
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Project Supplies: Just Celebrate & All in a Row Stamp Set (Soon to be retiring), Gable Green, Basic Black, Whisper White and Pretty in Pink Cardstock, SU Ribbon, Markers, Brads, Dimensionals, Rub On's (SAB 2008) and Color Spritzer Tool.
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Project Supplies: Just Celebrate & Hugs and Wishes Stamp Set, Bashful Blue, So Saffron and Whisper White Cardstock, Bashful Blue Designer Prints Paper, Basic Black Ink, SU Stripped Ribbon, Glitter and Dimensionals.
Monday, June 23, 2008
I have some fun things planned for this week to share, including blog candy....thanks for hanging in with me as my life has been turned upside down! Now I have to make it through two weddings in a row and VBS. I guess that is what summer is all about!
Thursday, June 19, 2008
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 bananas, mashed
3/4 cup white sugar
1 egg, lightly beaten
1/3 cup butter, melted
1/3 cup packed brown sugar
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 tablespoon butter
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease 10 muffin cups, or line with muffin papers.
In a large bowl, mix together 1 1/2 cups flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. In another bowl, beat together bananas, sugar, egg and melted butter. Stir the banana mixture into the flour mixture just until moistened. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
In a small bowl, mix together brown sugar, 2 tablespoons flour and cinnamon. Cut in 1 tablespoon butter until mixture resembles coarse cornmeal. Sprinkle topping over muffins.
Bake in preheated oven for 18 to 20 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of a muffin comes out clean.
Monday, June 16, 2008
Also I am in the works of getting some blog candy together as I'm about ready to hit a huge milestone....15,000 hits. Thank You!
Project Supplies: CTMH Kid Art, Lots of Thought (SAB 2008 Retired), SU Scallop, Circle, Dimensionals, Wide Ribbon and Markers, Party Pieces Scrappin Kit (Retired), Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Old Olive and Apricot Appeal Cardstock.
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Thursday, June 12, 2008
I found an awesome web site tutorial for this wallet here!
Monday, June 9, 2008
Project Details: Poka Dots & Paisley Stamp Set, Petals and Paisley Designer Paper (Retired), SU Markers, Tag & Corner Punch, Ribbon, Brads and Sticky Strip.
Saturday, June 7, 2008
Project Supplies: Tart & Tangy Stamp Set, Summer Picnic Designer Paper, Acetate, SU Scallop and Circle Punches, Markers, Gel Pen and Sticky Strip, Real Red Cardstock and Last but not least Hersey Nuggets.
Friday, June 6, 2008
Project Supplies: Paint Can, Retired Stampin Up Designer Paper, SU Brads, Dimensionals, Ribbon, Gel Pen and Wire (Retired). Basic Black & Pumpkin Pie Cardstock and Cricut.
What went into the "Old Man's Survival Kit"
- Antacid Tablets
- Anti Wrinkle Soap
- Aspirin: For all the new little aches & pains
- Baby Bib: To catch the drooling when napping
- Balloon: To hold all that hot air you're full of
- Blue Hot Tamales: AKA Viagra
- Watch: For all those "Senior Moments"
- Crying Towel....Need I say more??
- Tweezers: To remove chin, nose and ear hair.
- Whistle: For when you fall & you can't get up
- Yo-Yo: For strenuous exercise
- Pull Up (Diaper)- Use as needed, because everything either dries up or leaks
- Fireball Candy: To put some fire back in your life
- Instant Face Lift: Roll of duct tape
- Instant Hair Grower: To replace the hair you will loose.
- Magnifying Glass: For reading really small print
- Paper Clips: To help hold it all together
- Reading Glasses: So you can read all those Rx's bottles
- Rubber Band: To give you flexibility back
- Screwdriver: To tighten up loose screws
- Small Funnel: Because you wonder why everyone has started to mumble
- Spring Clothes Pin: To clip to nose to stop snoring
- Toilet Targets: Avoid embarrassing misses. Better Aim Less Shame! (I made my own out of our circle punches)
- Screws: In case you loose some
- Energizer Batter: For extra energy
- Toothpicks: To help prop your eyes open so you don't fall asleep every time you sit down.
This is all I could fit!!
Project Supplies: Blush Blossom and Basic Black Cardstock, Cuttlebug Swirl Emboss Folder, Non-SU Flower, SU Rhinestone and Fancy Flexible Phrases Stamp Set (Retired)
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Project Supplies: Sweet Treats & Mini Mates (Both Retired SU), Chocolate Chip and Whisper white cardstock, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots and Swirl Emboss Folder, SU Ribbon, Watercolor Crayons, Blender Pen, Hodgepodge Hardware, Brown Stazon Ink (Retired) and Dimensionals.
P.S. The $50 bribe was for my mom, she didn't want to make Ashton cry. Ashton is all about drama when it comes to any little bit of pain. It was easier to pay her then to listen to it!!!