Friday, May 16, 2008

More Turtle Love

I made three more "Turtle" cards yesterday afternoon to add to my "Turtle Love" Card Packet for Nancy. I had so much going on I thought I could get them posted after I got the kids to bed. Well, one thing lead to another and I ended up working on our landscaping until dark. I'm proud to say I have 10 more shrubs in and 6 perennials planted on the one side of the house. Now this weekend we will rip the edging out on the other side (in the front) and finish planting more shrubs....then on to my perennial beds, which are full of river rock! Did I tell you before how much I hate rock! Once we get that done...maybe just maybe I'll get my pond in before summer hits!!! Anyway, enough about my yard drama....Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!



Turtle Gift Set



Project Supplies: Inky Antic's (Non- SU) and All Year Cheer (Retired), Wild Wasabi, Garden Green, Regal Rose and Whisper White Cardstock, Cricut George Font to Cut out Scallop Square, SU Ribbon, Brad, Dimensionals, Black Stazon and Markers, Cuttlebug Circle Emboss Folder.



Project Supplies: Lots of Thought (SAB~Retired), Dots & Daises (Retired), and Inky Antics (Non-SU), Gel Pen, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White and Regal Rose Cardstock, SU Scallop & Circle Punches, Markers Black Stazon and Dimensionals.

Project Supplies: Inky Antic's Stamp, Non-SU Flowers, SU Ticket Punch, Rhinestones, Markers, Black Stazon, Ribbon and Dimensionals, Jersey Shore Designer Paper, Garden Green, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White and Regal Rose Cardstock.


1 comment:

Sue from Oregon said...

These turtle cards are so darn cute...makes me want to run right to my stamping room and stamp away! Very inspiring!

Related Posts with Thumbnails