Sunday, May 25, 2008

Too Funny Not to Share

On Friday my mom and I were out with the twins running errands while Ashton was in school, they didn't get a nap, so by the time we finished up at the library Adison was in rare form. (My mom got to witness how Adison can really get, she never believes me). We had to meet my husband at the furniture store and I knew this was about our last stop for the day, but Adison just kept it up.....As we were getting out of the car to head into the furniture store my mom says laughing. "Adison your dad is going to be here and he'll whip you into shape." Then Aiden replies...."Maybe Dad will whip her into a Triangle." We both split a gut!! It was exactly what we needed to relax and chill out a moment, we finished up our errands and the twins went down for a much needed nap! Moral to the story....have them take a nap before errands!



Mini Photo Album I made for my husband, from the kids. I had problems yesterday getting Wal-mart to print photos for me....so I hope to finish it up today and show you the inside.


Project Supplies: All in the Family, Type Set Alpha Upper & Lower and Love It Stamp Set, SU Ribbon, Markers and Dimensionals, Jersey Shore Designer Paper, Wild Wasabi, Pumpkin Pie, Brilliant Blue, Whisper White and Bashful Blue Cardstock, Metal Clip (From Office Supply Store...holds book together).



Mini Note Books w/ pens I found at the Dollar Tree


(Sorry about the bad photo's, hard to read the sayings...having some problems with our photo program.)

Project Supplies: Time Well Spent and Friendship Blooms Stamp Set, Cuttlebug Swirl Emboss Folder, Bashful Blue, Brocade Blue and Whisper White Cardstock, SU Markers and Dimensionals, Mini Notebook from Dollar Tree.

1 comment:

shawn said...

Love the story about the triangle! Also love the brag book and the notes!! They are great

Related Posts with Thumbnails