Monday, May 12, 2008

Successful Day

This evening I was excited to hear news that my mom made it through surgery okay, they did find some surprises....small bone fragments which were not on the MRI, that very well could have left her with no mobility from the neck down. Plus the fact that her neck had collapsed and three bulging disks, making this surgery very complicated. I am so glad she was in great hands, thank you Dr. Veimeister. She just got out of recovery a few minutes ago and is heading to her room, she has bi passed ICU....What a blessing! I just pray tomorrow goes as well!

Tomorrow Ashton has her first school field trip to the Dakota Zoo, which she totally excited about. She said the kids were all looking forward to me coming. (I know this is a phase and will end soon, I am going to enjoy every moment while they like me being around) I have helped with every class party and special event, bringing some fun treat or craft.....So, I had to keep up my persona, I made up corn bags for them to feed the animals. I even got my husband involved in filling the bags for me, as I am so tired tonight (from stress) and knew filling cello bags would take time.....plus I was trying to watch the Bachelor at the same time?! Always something!


P.S. I know I promised to add instructions for the card packet I made earlier today, but time got away from me tonight and it didn't happen. I hope to get it done tomorrow! (Sorry)

Project Supplies: Pun Fun Stamp Set, Non SU Ribbon, Whisper White & Real Red Cardstock, Cello Bags, SU Markers, Circle Punches and Scallop Punch....and how can I for get corn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to hear your Mom is doing ok. I'm glad the surgery went well. I will continue to pray for healing for her and comfort for you all.
God Bless
Catherine

Related Posts with Thumbnails