Thursday, May 22, 2008

Great End To a Busy Week

Sorry this week I haven't posted much, it has been crazy here! After our incidents on Monday, my parents coming home, Ashton's play last night and today's school field trip to the Amusement Park...I'm exhausted. Tonight I made a simple gift for Ashton's teacher, Mrs. Lacher....who I think is the most amazing teacher! Ashton painted the pot, I cheated and bought stickers from Hobby Lobby, since I don't have any school type stamps. The ribbon and plant I purchased from Wal-mart and I just printed the thank you saying off the computer. This is a very simple project and it got my daughter involved, which was an added bonus. Hope you have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend....we are suppose to get rain, if we do I'll be stamping!!!



A little something for Mrs. Lacher on the last day of school.

Mrs. Lacher & Ashton

Ashton with Grandpa & Grandma (My parents)

1 comment:

Shelly Roberts said...

Just catching up with you. I miss you TONS!!! Come visit us soon!!! Much love~ Shelly

Related Posts with Thumbnails