Monday, May 5, 2008

Happy Cinco De Mayo Everyone

Monday's are always crazy at my house.....today was no exception. I am completely exhausted and have nothing left. I made this card in honor of Cinco De Mayo and I have to confess my whole heart wasn't into it, the watercoloring looks really good in person....but not in this photo! This isn't a holiday I usually celebrate, but thought it would be a good excuse to drag out a stamp set I haven't used in a long time (South of the Border). I believe the last time I used it was two years ago for Fiesta (Vacation Bible School). I hand stamped 15o thank you's!!!

Happy Cinco De Mayo!

Project Supplies: South of the Border Stamp Set, Brilliant Blue, Whisper White, Bashful Blue and Old Olive and Pumpkin Pie Cardstock, SU Ribbon and Markers, Dimensionals, Aqua Painter, Old Olive Re-Inker, Mat Pack, Scallop and Circle Punches and Jersey Shore Designer Paper

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails