Sunday, May 4, 2008

Teacher Appreciation Week

I can't believe Teacher Appreciation Week snuck up on me. I looked at my calendar before heading to bed....ended up heading back down stairs to my craft room to whip out a notebook, card and matching pen. I was totally inspired by a card I saw on Splitcoast by "immaggiemae", Thank You! I haven't used my Le Jardin much, dug it out today and so glad I did.

Hope teachers everywhere have a great week.....Happy Stamping and Good Night!







Project Supplies: Full of Life, Embrace Life and Sincere Salutations Stamp Set, RSV Pen, Composition Notebook, SU Ribbon, Brads and Micro Beads, Le Jardin Designer Paper and So Saffron Cardstock.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Very pretty!

Theresa Momber said...

These are beautiful. What wonderful teacher gifts.

Jami said...

What a super cute idea for gifts! The comp books are so reasonably priced, and actually a nice size for writing in!! I love what you did with these, I'm totally going to try this!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails