Sunday, June 1, 2008

Weekend Happenings

Got a jump start on my wedding cards tonight as we will be inundated with three weddings in a row. June is going to be a busy, crazy month for us. I keep talking about life slowing down, I'm wondering when is that really going to happen. I had a busy weekend with the kids, the weather was nice so I finished planting my garden and getting a couple more shrubs in the ground....I can't wait for my husband to come home. It is hard to get things done around the house and keep track of the kids, can be very stressful at times!!! Ashton did loose her "buck" tooth on Saturday. Her front two teeth have been loose what seems like forever. Well, about three weeks ago one of them decided to move outward, which is where the "buck" tooth saying came from....I was so concerned we took her to the dentist last Tuesday thinking it needed to be pulled. It kept moving more and more outward and seemed to be tightening up, when she smiled with her lips closed it stuck straight out!!! The dentist wouldn't pull it just yet, she wanted Ashton to work a little more on this one. I guess it is normal for a tooth to do that??? I've never seen anything like it before! Well, thanks to my mom, a $50 bribe and 5 days of tugging it finally came out! Yeah! Her new tooth is already on it's way in.....never a dull moment!



Project Supplies: Sweet Treats & Mini Mates (Both Retired SU), Chocolate Chip and Whisper white cardstock, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots and Swirl Emboss Folder, SU Ribbon, Watercolor Crayons, Blender Pen, Hodgepodge Hardware, Brown Stazon Ink (Retired) and Dimensionals.

P.S. The $50 bribe was for my mom, she didn't want to make Ashton cry. Ashton is all about drama when it comes to any little bit of pain. It was easier to pay her then to listen to it!!!

1 comment:

Tabitha said...

I really the chunky chocolate chip bow you used as well as the two different cuttle bugged backgrounds. I am sure they will love this card!

Related Posts with Thumbnails