Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The Perfect Gift for the Perfect Girl

Tonight is a special night for us as my husband's godchild (& niece), Abbey Grace gets confirmed. We decided on getting her something that shows just how special she is. Since moving to Bismarck we have been blessed to know Abbey better, she is a true gift from God. I haven't met too many kids in their teens that have a good head on their shoulders like she does, she will go far!!! Anyway, last night my oldest daughter and I went on the hunt for the perfect gift, we found a 2ct. Garnet Cross Pendant, which is her birthstone.....I hope she likes it. This afternoon I got busy making a box for the pendant. I used the 2*5*7*10 box pattern off splitcoast and with scraps left over I made a matching 3x3 card. Enjoy....Happy Stamping!



Project Supplies: Love It and Looks Like Spring Stamp Set (Retired), SU Ribbon and Brads, Spring Showers Designer Paper (Retired), Chocolate Chip and Whisper White Cardstock, Pop Up Glue Dots, Bashful Blue and So Saffron Ink, Sticky Strip and SU Punches.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails