Sunday, May 4, 2008

I Love You Mom....

Mom's smiles can brighten any moment,
Mom's hugs put joy in all our days,
Mom's love will stay with us forever
and touch our lives in precious ways...

The values you've taught,
the care you've given,
and the wonderful love you've shown,
have enriched my life
in more ways than I can count.

I Love you Mom!

I finished up my mom's card for Mother's Day tonight. I have to get it in the mail tomorrow so she gets it before she leaves for surgery, in four days! Once she gets to CA she has tests and some pre-surgery things that have to get done, her surgery is still scheduled for May 12th. (Day after Mother's Day) I wish I could be there with her....I miss her so much. Hope this brightens her day....I love you Mom!

Project Supplies: Blooming with Love Stamp Set, Le Jardein Designer Paper (Flower Pot), Vintage Violet, Whisper White and Old Olive Cardstock, SU Oval & Ticket Punches, SU Ribbon and Brads, Dimensionals and Cuttlebug Swirls Emboss Folder.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails