Thursday, May 1, 2008

Happy May Day

Today my children and I scattered May Day Baskets around town. The kids had fun spreading a little cheer around. I took a cute picture of them outside my Grandma's house, which I just had to share with you. The kids really enjoyed this and said we need to make even more baskets for next year!!!

The basket I made for my grandma was larger then the one's I posted earlier for my daughter's class. I just started with a 10x10" cardstock and scored 3" on each side and folded and cut designer paper to fit. I then used my slit punch and added ribbon. This was super easy and I did in about 5 minutes as the items I purchased didn't fit into anything else. Something I should have thought about before today!

All Smiles

Here is what I have been working on tonight, it took a little time as I was trying to work school colors into my design. Hope you enjoy....Happy Stamping!

Project Supplies: Just Celebrate & Tassel Time Stamp Set, Basic Black, Whisper White and So Saffron Cardstock, SU Ribbons & Brads, Markers, Dimensionals, So Saffron Designer Prints Paper, Mat Pack, Corner Punch and Cricut.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails