Monday, May 19, 2008

What Next!

Well, the first hour of our morning didn't go well. I was getting dressed and trying to get the kids ready to go to the YMCA. At 7:30am Adison fell and ended up slashing her back wide open in the bathroom of all places. I laid her on our bed and ran to get a wash cloth and her blanket....I ended up tripping and falling head first down 20 stairs. I got my wits about me, 15-20 minutes and took Adison to the hospital. She got 3 stitches with two additional butterfly strips. I got dizzy half way through her stitches when I had to lay on the hospital floor. (What a sight we were....The doctor didn't know what to say.) Ashton sat in the room the whole time covering her ears so she didn't have to listen to Adison scream, and Aiden didn't say a word...just ate his crackers, you could tell he was scared! They made us stay a little longer until I got my head back, we then headed home and went right to the couch. Adison is doing well, sleeping right now. I am sore all over, I have rug burns that cover my right arm and left leg and my knee really bites when I walk, otherwise I seem to be fine. I doubt I will be posting anything today, sorry. On a lighter note...my mom and dad will be back to ND tomorrow!!! At least I have a little something to smile about! Another day in the life at the Sagaser house.........


2 comments:

Giovana said...

I am so sorry Melissa you heard this. I hope you and your little one feel much better today.

Keep you on my prayers.
Giovana

lee said...

first so sorry to hear about your daughter and then you falling down the steps. I have done that and it is not pretty, I had bruises all over my body for awhile. I love your design style, I check your blog reguarly....

Related Posts with Thumbnails