Friday, May 9, 2008

Just One of Those Days

Today is the second day in a row that it has been wet and rainy here. We need the moisture, but I need some sun. I have the blaas today and need a huge pick me up!!!

Top five reason's I should smile:
  1. Yesterday our two sweet, adorable girls tripped the emergency door at Subway sending an alarm through the restaurant. Yesterday not so funny, but looking back today you have to laugh....kids will be kids! This is how they learn and grow, I know they will never do that again!!! The look on their faces, was priceless, I should have had a camera!
  2. Sharon from NC who won my Stampin' Up "Share the Love Give Away" last week, got her stuff in the mail and was very excited, sent a very sweet e-mail, thanks! She is a Kindergarten teacher, which is perfect since this week is teacher appreciation week. Congratulations again, Sharon! (I will be doing another give away soon, so keep checking back)
  3. This weekend is Mother's Day....isn't that the day Mother's can do whatever they wish???
  4. My Mom is safely on her way to California, left at 5am...She meets with the doctor today and we should know more by this afternoon. (Surgery on schedule for Monday the 12th)
  5. Last but not least....My husband. Who is the rock of our home, who puts up with me and our children on the craziest of days.....the man who built a huge, beautiful sandbox so the kids can throw sand each other, priceless. (It did keep them quiet for about 15 minutes this morning, before I heard screams from the backyard-this is like walking down memory lane....my brother and I did the same thing! I still probably have sand etched in my scalp!)

Hope your having a wonderful Friday.....Lots of Smiles, Sunday is Mother's Day!

Journal #2 for my sister in law

Project Supplies: Composition Book, Embrace Life Stamp Set, Ruby Red Ink, Aqua Pen, Ginger Blossom Designer Paper, SU Stitched Ribbon, Cameo Coral, Ruby Red and Whisper White Cardstock and Black Stazon Ink.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails