Sunday, March 16, 2008

All Star

Tonight I decided my theme for the evening would be "Stars." So, every card I created tonight has a star on it somewhere. I got my star punch in the mail while I was sick. (it was on back order) I was so excited to use it with my new Classic Background Set....I love it!



Project Supplies: Big Bold Birthday & Classic Background Stamp Set, Tempting Turquoise, Green Galore, Whisper White and Pixi Pink Cardstock, Large Star & Corner Punch, Green Galore Brad, Tempting Turquoise Ribbon, Pixi Pink, Green Galore and Tempting Turquoise Ink, Dimensionals and of course, Glitter!

Project Supplies: Classic Background Stamp, East Coast Designer Paper, Wild Wasabi, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise and More Mustard Cardstock, Wild Wasabi Ink, Real Red Striped Ribbon, Scallop, Large Star, Small Star and Circle Punches, SU Brads and Dimensionals.

Project Supplies: Classic Background & Full of Life Stamp Set, Small Corner Rounder & Large Star Punch, Summer Sun, Real Red and Ballet Blue Cardstock, Real Red Ink, Gel Pen and Dimensionals.

Project Supplies: Classic Backgrounds & Bundle of Joy Stamp Set (Retired), Close to Coco Cardstock, So Saffron Designer Prints Paper, Watercolor Crayons, Aqua Painter, Corner & Large Star Punch and Dimensionals.



Project Supplies: So Many Scallops Stamp Set, Jersey Shore Designer Paper, Wild Wasabi Ribbon, Dimensionals, Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Wild Wasabi, Brilliant Blue and Whisper White Cardstock, Scallop Punch, Large and Small Star Punch.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails