- Fiskar Paper Cutter/Scorer
- Stamps: Non Stampin Up Bunny, All Year Cheer II
- Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Gable Green, Pretty in Pink and Retired Stampin' Up Designer Paper
- Ribbon: 1/4" Pretty in Pink Ribbon
- Adhesive: Sticky Strip
- Punches: 1 1/4", 1 3/8" Circle, Scallop
- Ink: Bashful Blue, Black Stazon
- Markers: Close to Coco, Barely Banana, Gable Green and Yoyo Yellow
2. Score at 2" & 4", turn cardstock and repeat. At this point your score lines should like like the photo below.
3. Using the Fiskar paper cutter, cut each of the corners off (see photo)
4. Cut into the 2 score-lines on one side of the basket. Repeat in the opposite side (see photo)
5. Trim end flaps to about 3/4" (see photo). If you're going to stamp any images on the basket itself, you would do this now.
7. Place sticky strip on the inside o the other criss-cross flaps and press the flaps into place.
8. I used sticky strip to attach some 1/4" pink ribbon to my handle before adhering the handles to the inside of the basket. You can use sticky strip or glue dots to adhere the handles to the basket.
9. I stamped my bunny onto whisper white cardstock and punched it out with my 1 1/4" circle punch. I punched a 1 3/8" circle out of pretty in pink cardstock. Then punched out 2 scallops out of gable green cardstock. I layered those up together and placed 2 dimensionals on the end of the basket. Then added the scallop piece.