Thursday, March 13, 2008

On the Bright Side

I'm still not feeling well today, but on a lighter note. I went to a different chiropractor, the one my mom recommended. He did a wonderful job, takes a close second to my Miss Jody. She will be hard to beat! I still can't move my neck much, my 5th & 7th vertebrae are completely out. My head still hurts and I'm now on muscle relaxers that make me kind of funny. I did treat myself to making one card, now I'm heading to the couch to put my feet up and watch the Lisbon Bronco's basketball game. Go Bronco's!




Project Supplies: Tart & Tangy Stamp Set, Summer Picnic Designer Paper, Old Olive, Whisper White and Real Red Cardstock, Real Red and Old Olive Markers, Polka Dot Cuttlebug Embossing Cartridge and Real Red Striped Ribbon. (My new favorite)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails