Sunday, March 30, 2008

A Little Bit of This and That

Today was one of those weird days, around lunch time I got so motivated I decided to get my oldest daughters room painted. She had a sleepover this weekend and I think a tornado must have passed through at some point, it was such a disaster....I started to help her clean and the next thing I know I had a paint brush in hand. I couldn't stand looking at her bare walls anymore. I've been waiting to hang pictures up because I wanted to paint. We've had so much going on, I've been putting it off. So, to my disappointment this evening I didn't get her room back together as it still needs one more coat of paint. To cheer myself up I headed to my craft room to play around a bit. I had a half done scrapbook page that I wanted to finish, which I stared at for a half hour before pulling out my stamps and making these two cards. I hope you enjoy!




Project Supplies: Sassy Suzie Stamp Set, Wild Wasabi, Basic Black and Whisper White Cardstock, Wild Wasabi Designer Paper (Hostess), Cuttlebug with Dotted Embossing Folder, Black Stazon and Markers.



Project Supplies: One of a Kind Stamp Set, Berry Bliss Designer Paper, Basic Black, Regal Rose, Soft Sky and Whisper White Cardstock, Black Stazon Ink, Regal Rose Stamp Pad, Stamping Sponge, Regal Rose Ribbon, Ticket Punch and Dimensionals. (This card looks SOOO much better in person....my lighting is so bad tonight, hard to see the designer paper)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love both cards, especially the Hospitality one! Lots of great stamps you have!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails