Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Birthday Hugs & Wishes

"Some of the best creative work gets done on the days when you feel that everything you're doing is just plain junk." ~Julia Cameron

I found this quote tonight as I was reading through my Memory Makers Magazine, trying to get inspired to start scrapbooking again. All of our pictures have been tossed in a box since we moved late last year, I think it's time to dig them out!!! Anyway, today I had a lot of things going on so I didn't get to spend hours in my craft room creating.....so tonight I share with you one card I made with my new Stampin' Up Felts for Miss. Hannah! (Matt's little sister....Happy 20th Birthday).



Project Supplies: Baroque Motifs & Hugs and Wishes Stamp Set, Basic Black and Whisper White Cardstock, Old Olive & Basic Black Ribbon, Flower Fusion (Felts), Rhinestone Brads, Glue Dots and Mat Pack.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous!

Related Posts with Thumbnails