Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A Little Bit of Cheer

Tonight I decided I needed to make a couple 3x3 gift boxes. My stash of handmade gift items is running low. I like to have items like this on hand for unexpected gift giving opportunities that come up, plus May Day is right around the corner and I thought these would make great teacher gifts! The box is really easy to make, which for me is an added bonus. The bottom is a 7x7" square and it is scored 1 3/4 all all sides and then cut on each of the four corners. The top part of the box is a 5x5" square, scored at 11/16" on all four sides and then once at all four corners. ( I will add the actual patterns for this box under my links section, if you would like to check it out.) The top and bottom of the box is put together with Sticky Strip, this is the ONLY adhesive you will want to use if you want the box to last!

The reason the title tonight "A Little Bit of Cheer" is because I had a dear friend spend the night here last night, she was in town visiting her grandma in the hospital and I know she could use a little bit of cheer. Thinking of you LeAnn!




Gift Set

Cards Displayed in boxes

Project Supplies: Tart & Tangy Stamp Set, Summer Picnic Designer Paper, SU Ribbons, Markers, Sticky Strip, Dimensionals, Scallop & Circle Punches and SU 3x3 Envelopes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is really cute. I love the colors. I just got this set and will probably do a class using it. I may have to case a few of your cards ;)
great job! I love your blog! Put it in my fav's!

Anonymous said...

These are darling! Thank you for sharing!!! Elizabeth Glass

Related Posts with Thumbnails