Friday, February 1, 2008

Time to Sale-A-Brate!

Well, sale-a-bration in upon us once again....another exciting time of year. What can be more perfect then buying things that you love and getting something free. Yup, every $50 spent during Sale-a-Bration (Feb. 1st-March 15th) you get a free Sale-a-Bration stamp set. If you haven't gotten a catalog I have one under the link section on this web site. Anyway, I just got an e-mail that makes me smile even more for all my friends that are on the fence about becoming a hobby demo, like me. We'll Stamin' Up is offering during Sale-a-Bration 20% off the fee to sign up, so it is only $159 to get $330 in Stampin' Up stuff for free. Yeah! Then to make it even sweeter you also get to pick a free stamp set valued up to $47.95 for free. Again, this is a perfect time to sign up if you are a regular stamper looking for a great way to save money on your stamping. Contact me for more details, but I was so excited about this....I just had to share.


Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails