Saturday, February 9, 2008

Friendship Blooms


I went downstairs and started cleaning my craft room and pack up for the weekend, the next thing I know.....I made a card. It was bothering me that I haven't used my Friendship Blooms since it came in the mail, I wanted to add something new to my display board for Treena's open house. I saw a saying yesterday that must be true with me...."A clean house is a sign of a lazy stamper". I would never allow my house to look like my craft room does most days. It's like I need to have chaos running in one area of my life and for some reason....I can't clean it, I just add to it by dragging out more ink pads, paper and stamp sets. I did realize I need a new Stazon Black Refill, as you can tell the black almost looks gray on the top two pieces and really dark on the bottom. Always something! It looks much better in person, but at least you get the idea.


Project Details: Basic Black, Whisper White, Rose Red and Pretty in Pink Cardstock, Friendship Blooms (Sale-a-Bration Stamp Set), Black Brads, Dimensionals, Rose Red and Pretty in Pink Markers

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails