Sunday, February 3, 2008

Sunday Morning Project


Since everyone in the house was up early this morning, Ashton and I decided we better finish decorating her lunch sack for school. They are exchanging bags at their Valentine's Day party on the 14th, her job was to decorate it and fill it full of goodies. Well, I helped her get an idea and she just went to town. She is getting pretty crafty and boy is she getting good at Stamping....I did help her with the hearts a little as I think my close to coco stamp set is going dry. (Time to buy another re-fill) It was her idea for the ribbon and she picked out all the colors, pretty cute. It is fun to be able to have a "built" in stamping buddy. Adison gets a little jealous and next thing you know she is downstairs stamping and digging through stuff on her own.....(Pretty Cute)

Project Supplies: Lunch bag, Close to Coco, Regal Rose Whisper White Cardstock, Stazon Black and Close To Coco Ink, Retired Stampin' Up Ribbon and Paper. Oh, I can't forget the window punch to make the handle and for added bling, Glitter!

Happy Super Bowl Sunday!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails