Thursday, February 21, 2008

Happy Heart

Today as I am busy packing and going through everyone's summer things, I'm excited to know in 24 hours we will be in the air on our way to SUNNY Arizona. I'm not just excited about the warm weather; I'm also thrilled to see my parents again. We haven't seen them since Christmas....moving closer to them, has been hard having them gone so long. Usually we saw them once or twice a month, now we could see them every day if we wanted. It is a big switch. They won't be back to ND until May, so we will treasure this visit in more ways then one.

I am posting a couple cards I made earlier this month. I made them for my display board for Treena's Open house. I thought I would share since I don't know if I will have time tonight to sneak downstairs to stamp. If I don't have time tonight, I won't be posting anything new and exciting for about 2 weeks. I am sorry....but a girl needs to relax every now and then.

Sunny Arizona here we come......



Project Supplies: Friendship Blooms Stamp Set, Tempting Turquoise, Pixie Pink and Basic Black Ink, Tempting Turquoise, Pixie Pink, Whisper White Cardstock, Certainly Celery Prints Paper, Tempting Turquoise Marker, Mat Pack, Dimensionals and Rhinestone Brads.



Project Supplies: So Many Scallops Stamp Set, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Old Olive and Whisper White Cardstock, Certainly Celery and Bashful Blue Ink, SU Circle and Scallop Punches, Dimensionals and Glitter

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails