Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

Well the big day is here....Valentine's Day. I sometimes wonder what all the hype is about. I've been busy making cards, valentine treats for school and baking. I just helped out in Ashton's classroom all afternoon, with the twins (They had a huge Valentine's Day party).....it went pretty good, besides the fact that Aiden and Adison ate almost a whole bag of suckers. They will probably end up in the dentist's office in a week with a toothache!

Today is not only Valentine's Day; it is also Matt's birthday. I struggle with this every year....I have great intentions of making a wonderful dinner, kicking back and relaxing, but after a stressful morning working out, getting Aiden to Baseball, rushing Ashton off to school and finishing up the game I made for the party. My head hurts, I have coke in hand....I'm ready for a nap. I hope to pull myself together in the next 30 minutes and start working on dinner plans. On another note I am also waiting for the UPS guy to arrive with my Stampin' Up package (it is scheduled to deliver today)....a sweet treat to myself. I've been waiting for weeks as my "friends" rub it in my face that they have already gotten their stuff. I hope it is worth every moment of anticipation. So, as I sit here and begin thinking about our dinner menu....maybe I'll just have Matt bring something home, how romantic is that! Even worse, what kind of Birthday is that......I better pull myself together quick!





Project Supplies: Always Stamp Set, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Purely Pomegranate and Berry Bliss Designer Paper, White Embossing Powder, Chocolate Chip Ribbon (from the Holiday Mini). I stamped the white craft ink on the Purely Pomegranate card stock and then embossed with the white embossing powder. Such an elegant look!

1 comment:

3 Brats said...

hey girlie...Happy Valentines! I hope all has turned out OK with dinner. I sure could go for a can of coke too. My SU won't be here until Monday:( Have fun with yours, I placed another order today because I just had to get the new hodgepodge....Love the card!
Missy

Related Posts with Thumbnails