Wednesday, April 16, 2008

When a Good Idea Goes Wrong

I don't even know why I'm posting tonight, as I'm having a "off" night. I saw this cute doted paper at Hobby Lobby yesterday and I thought that would be cute with my new "Pun Fun" Stamp Set. Boy was I wrong.....I couldn't get it to work and before I knew it I was not having fun and I felt a headache brewing. That's when you know enough is enough. I hope I'm not the only one that has those nights!!! I proud of the fact I dusted off my embossing powder a gun! I hope tomorrow is a better "creative" day! (Next time I'll only use SU paper....that will help!)



Project Supplies: Pun Fun (Occasion Mini) Stamp Set, Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Brilliant Blue, Yo Yo Yellow and Whisper White Cardstock, Non SU Designer Paper, SU Ribbon, Brads, Silver Embossing Powder, Dimensionals, Matt Pack and Markers

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have to tell you that when I branch out and try to use something other than my SU paper I end up frustrated too!! Although I have to say I think this card is great!
Diane

Giovana said...

Your card is pretty!! don't be so hard with yourself.

God bless
Giovana

Related Posts with Thumbnails