Lucille....A bright and cheerful get-well wish especially meant to say, that many warm and friendly thoughts are with you every day. Get well soon!
- Cut two 12"x4 1/2" strips of Cardstock (I used Certainly Celery)
- Score every 3 1/2"
- Adhere second strip to excess of first strip. Trim off extra panels. (Note: You should have 5 panels total. Accordion-fold)
- Cut five rectangles of Cardstock (Regal Rose) slightly smaller then each panel; I then cut white cardstock slightly smaller then the Regal Rose. (I also ran the white through my cuttlebug dotted embossing folder)
- Adhere monograms to each panel to spell "Cheer" (I cut mine out with my cricut-Base Camp Font with retired Stampin' Up Designer Paper)
- Stamp small letters (Rough Edge Alphabet) and cut them out by hand or with a small square punch~ adhered them on with small glue dots.
- Added embellishments (Misc. flowers, brads, heart and ribbon)