Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Sending Cheer 2 You

I got an e-mail this morning from my friend (& down line) Treena that another gal in our group Lucille ended up in the hospital this week. I got busy this afternoon to make something extra special.....it took me about 2 hours to get it together, but it turned out oh so cute. I hope she likes it as much as I do!


Lucille....A bright and cheerful get-well wish especially meant to say, that many warm and friendly thoughts are with you every day. Get well soon!




Instructions:

  • Cut two 12"x4 1/2" strips of Cardstock (I used Certainly Celery)
  • Score every 3 1/2"
  • Adhere second strip to excess of first strip. Trim off extra panels. (Note: You should have 5 panels total. Accordion-fold)
  • Cut five rectangles of Cardstock (Regal Rose) slightly smaller then each panel; I then cut white cardstock slightly smaller then the Regal Rose. (I also ran the white through my cuttlebug dotted embossing folder)
  • Adhere monograms to each panel to spell "Cheer" (I cut mine out with my cricut-Base Camp Font with retired Stampin' Up Designer Paper)
  • Stamp small letters (Rough Edge Alphabet) and cut them out by hand or with a small square punch~ adhered them on with small glue dots.
  • Added embellishments (Misc. flowers, brads, heart and ribbon)

1 comment:

Giovana said...

Really cute!!!

Giovana

Related Posts with Thumbnails