Monday, April 7, 2008

Couldn't Be More Grateful

"Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom." ~ Marcel Proust


I needed to come up with something extra special for Matt's sister, Heather for watching our kids last weekend. To make things worse she ended up getting the flu, I felt horrible. So, I wanted to make Heather a card set and was inspired by a recipe box I saw on splitcoast, thank you No Time to Stamp (http://notimetostamp.blogs.splitcoas...chen-gift-set/). I turned her recipe box into a card box. (Birthday, Thank You, Misc. and Note Cards)

My Card box is made out of a Pop Tart Box, cut in half and covered with red cardstock and matted with Summer Picnic Designer Paper. I made the inserts out of the white cardboard found in Stampin' Up Designer Papers. I covered the inserts with the Summer Picnic Designer Paper, rounded the corners and added the tab to the top. It worked perfect! I then filled with about 25 hand stamped cards & envelopes. I hope she likes it!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails