Monday, April 14, 2008

Simplify Life and Enjoy It More

I'm trying so hard to stay focused on what "really" matters in life, missing my stamp clubs and Directing VBS. (I would be waist high in that by now) I'm blessed that we were able to move to a larger community and I could start over...What I mean by that is; before I had myself booked 24 seven with Volunteer Events, Stampin' Up Parties and Open houses, Preschool for the kids, Sunday School Teacher & VBS Director, Advocate for the Abuse Resource Network and running the Park. In a small town it doesn't take much for you to get involved in everything and slowly get the life sucked out of you....I was that person. I was living in a fog, I forgot who I was or how I got to this point. I came to realize I was the type of person that couldn't say NO! I'm slowly finding myself and enjoying spending my days "mostly" uninterrupted with my children. I'm getting to know my extended family and treasure my daily visits to my grandma. This is what life is about.....The Simple Life! That is what inspired my "Simple" card layouts tonight.



Project supplies: Fancy Flexible Sayings (Retired) & Tart & Tangy Stamp Set, Real Red, Whisper White and Garden Green Cardstock, Ticket Punch, SU Ribbon, Cuttlebug Circle Emboss Folder, and Markers.


Project Supplies: Lots of Thought (2008 SAB) Stamp Set, Whisper White Cardstock, Certainly Celery Prints and Cutie Pie Designer Paper, Dimensionals, SU Ribbon, Black Marker, Circle Punches and Cuttlebug Swirl Emboss Folder.

1 comment:

Giovana said...

Really pretty cards. I am the kind of person also that can't say NO, bad sometimes.
I hope you are having a good day.

God bless you, and you work with the kids is going to be reward.

Giovana

Related Posts with Thumbnails