Sunday, April 19, 2009

Match Box

Finally getting around to using my new Match Box Die for my Big Shot. It worked slick....so much easier then cutting them out on my own. I thought I would make a matching card as I love having these types of things on hand. They make awesome teacher gifts!! I'm always looking for a reason to pat our teachers on the back! I used card stock for the bottom and top of the box...I've read that if you don't use card stock on the bottom the box it is really hard to put together, but you can use designer paper for the top. I can't wait to make more of these, the possibilities are endless. The card is hard to see all the dimension, as the lighting is bad in my craft room at night since I've painted. I cut out the flowers from the Pocket Silhouettes Stamp Set and put dimensionals on the back, added ribbon. It really pops, but very hard to see that in my pictures. You'll just have to take my word for it.

Sorry, I can't resist updating everyone on my new baby chicks. We've had them three days and already they have grown! Hope everyone had a wonderful "Spring" weekend!



Project Supplies Match Box: Great Friend Stamp Set, Match Box Die, Raspberry Tart & Tangy Designer Paper, Pink Pirouette Kiwi Kiss and Whisper White Cardstock, SU Dimensionals, sticky strip, Sponge Dobbers, Rose Red Stamp Pad and Brad & Hershey's Nuggets.

Project Supplies Card: Pocket Silhouettes Stamp Set, Raspberry Tart & Tangy Designer Paper, Real Red, Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss and Whisper White Cardstock, SU Oval and Window Punch, Brad, Dimensionals, Mat Pack, Markers and Ribbon.

Baby Chicks...Day 3

1 comment:

Denise said...

I just love that match box set, it is so pretty!! Love the colors too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails