Friday, April 17, 2009

Blog Candy Winner

I'm excited to announce Shanna is our Blog Candy winner, all winners are picked randomly, so when I read her comment it really hit home. This was the first Easter without my Mother in law, so we can relate to how important family gatherings are and how much more meaning they have. This Easter we added 6 baby chicks to our family, which really made our Easter extra special. The kids had fun naming them and look forward to watching them grow. I know it will be an Easter they will never forget!

Shanna's Comment: "My favorite thing about Easter is that every year we go to Yankton to spend with my brother-in-law and his wife and kids. The kids have a blast. We color eggs, decorate Easter cookies, go to multiple Easter Egg Hunts, and just hang out with our families. It is a such a great time. This year is the first Easter since my father-in-law passed away so the memories that we talk about will be extra special"

Shanna, please shoot me an e-mail with your address and I'll get your Stamp Set mailed out right away, Congratulations. melsagaser@hotmail.com



1 comment:

Blue6366 said...

How adorable....my nephew just added quite a few baby chicks to their family as well over the past couple of weeks so I can only imagine how much fun your family is having with yours...

Related Posts with Thumbnails