Easter Bunny S'mores in a Jar Recipe
1 sleeve graham cracker crumbs
8 Marshmallow bunnies or Peeps
1-1/4 cups Easter M&M's
1/3 cup Brown Sugar
1. Reduce 1 sleeve graham crackers into crumbs
2. Layer 2/3 of the crumbs in a 1 qt. jar.
3. Place 8 marshmallow bunnies or peeps standing up, facing out around the inside of the jar.
4. Press them up against the glass, but don't squash them.
5. Carefully spoon remaining crumbs in the center of the jar to support the bunnies, pressing down to keep them snug.
6. On top of this pour 1 1/4 Easter M&M's
7. Spoon 1/3 cup brown sugar into the center of M&M's, gently pressing with a spoon.
Attach a gift tag to say:
Easter Bunny S'mores
*Empty the jar contents into a bowl. Snip the bunnies into bits with kitchen shears or cut up with a knife. Return the bunny bits to the mixture. Mix Well.
*Melt 1/2 cup butter; add 1 tsp. vanilla. Pour this over the dry ingredients, mixing well. Pat into a greased 9" square pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 min. Cool and cut into bars.