Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Great Friends

My heart wasn't into stamping tonight as I'm worried sick for all of our friends fighting major flooding in Lisbon. Some are moving furniture from their main floors, some are evacuating and some are hunkering down to fight.....it is hard to believe until you see the pictures. (My heart just breaks) Matt and I lived in Lisbon the first 10 years of our married life...it is home for us (even though we've moved away now) and probably always will be, home. Our thoughts and prayers go out to everyone tonight!!



Project Supplies: Great Friend Stamp Set (Occasions Mini), Urban Garden Designer Paper, Match Box Die for the Big Shot (Tag), Baja Breeze & Whisper White Cardstock, SU Ribbon, Pretties Kit, Baja Breeze Ink, Sponge Dobbers (Shading on tag) and Dimensionals. Cricut Celebrations cartridge to cut out the circles....I really need the circle scissors!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails