Monday, April 27, 2009

For the Love of the Game

Spring time for most men equals golfing....I know my father in law just can't get enough of the game! I don't have many "manly" stamp sets so when I saw "And So Many Mower" from the Occasions Mini I had to have it. I thought they would make cute Father's Day and Birthday Cards, and boy was I right.


"And Many Mower"


Project Supplies: And Many Mower & Wonderful Favorites Stamp Sets, Urban Garden Designer Paper, Pacific Blue, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White and Gray Cardstock, SU Hodgepodge Hardware, Ribbon, Circle Punch, Coordinating Ink, Sponge Dobber (Basic Gray for shading around golf ball) Blender Pen and Mat Pack, Cricut Celebrations Cartridge for Large Circles and Cuttlebug Swiss Dott Emboss Folder on Golf Ball.


Project Supplies: And Many Mower Stamp Set, Blue Bayou (Retired) Designer Paper and Cardstock, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White Cardstock, SU Black Stazon, Coordinating Ink, Blender Pen, Blue Bayou Ribbon (Retired) and Dimensionals.


Project Supplies: And Many Mower Stamp Set, Winter Green Designer Paper, Not Quite Navy and Whisper White Cardstock, SU Black Stazon, Watercolor Crayons, Blender Pen, Circle Punch, Sponge Dobber (Basic Gray Ink for shading around golf balls) and Dimensionals. Non SU Cuttlebug Swiss Dott Emboss Folder for Golf Balls.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails