Saturday, April 4, 2009

Back and Better Then Ever!

It's been 2 weeks since we had overland flooding take over our house, what a mess it created!! I've been working for the past week on getting my life back in order!! After my craft room was spread from one end of the house to the other I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to redecorate and get a better organizational system going. I started with painting the walls a bright cheery color, thought that might help the sour mood the flood put me into. So, I'm glad to say things are finally back together. I am still missing items (stamps from my favorite stamp set...Cheap Talk) and projects that were on my desk when the water struck. I hope to find them soon!!

I'm most proud of my scrapbook paper organizer I bought at Hobby Lobby. All my paper is out and visible, I love it! I also labeled each 12x12 scrapbook sleeve with the designer paper name and coordinating colors. Thought this would save me time. I hope to jump into my unopened box of stampin' up stuff...It's been sitting in the entry way now for 3 weeks and get some awesome project posted this weekend. (Yeah!!) Thanks for being patient with me!! As an added thank you I'll be getting some blog candy ready for you! Enjoy!


3 comments:

Jackie said...

Welcome back! Your room is beautiful and so organized, I just love it!

Shanna said...

I love your room! It looks great and hope to see many projects posted in the coming weeks! Sorry about your flooding! Hopefully life returns to normal, whatever that means, soon for everyone.

Shelly Roberts said...

Looks FABULOUS!!!! Miss you so much.

Related Posts with Thumbnails