Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Stawberry Basket

I'm back! I squeezed in a couple hours tonight to clean up my craft room and work on a gift for Ashton's 1st grade teacher, Mrs. Woodbury. Ashton's first day of school will be on Thursday, wish me luck getting everyone up in the morning!!! (Our practice run) I finally got around to making those cute strawberries I've been seeing everywhere. (I filled mine with a Hershey Kiss) I have added a link to the pattern, check it out....they are fun and addicting! I also plan on making a matching 3x3 card set to go along with the strawberry basket tomorrow if I have time. I am finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel....


Project Supplies: Tart & Tangy Stamp Set, Rose Red Designer Prints Paper, Always Artichoke, Pretty in Pink and Rose Red Cardstock, SU Ribbon, Glue Dots, Rose Red & Always Artichoke Ink, Scallop & Circle Punches along with the Mat Pack, Hershey Kisses and Pink Shredded Paper.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails