Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Never Before Seen Promotions

Wow, lots of exciting stuff happening at Stampin' Up.....Awesome new products coming out like the Sizzix Big Shot and more home decor' items. Plus Stampin Up is rolling out some great promotions. I thought I better share some of these with you as I have been horrible about sending out e-mails....I only have 2 short weeks before school begins here and I'm starting to panic. (Squeezing in as much fun as we can...crazy) Here are our current and upcoming promotions! (Also enclosed a card I made this evening, I think the wine I was drinking tonight took away all my creative juices....still can't decide if I like it or not???)

  • Never Before Seen Promotion: From August 11 through September 30, Stampin' Up! is providing never-before-seen savings on brand-new stamp sets: 15% off select new, die-cut stamp sets from the Fall-Winter 2008 Idea Book & Catalog--no additional purchase necessary. (I have added a link under my monthly specials for you to view the flyer.)

  • Fall & Winter Sampler Promotion: Hostess Incentive: October 1-November 30, 2008 Host a $350 workshop and choose one stamp set from the Fall-Winter Sampler for free. Plus a Product Offer: December 1, 2008-January18, 2009 Spend $20 and get 20 percent off any stamp set from the Fall-Winter Sampler. (Your Fall-Winter Sampler should be arriving soon)

  • $99 Mini Starter Kit Promotion: From August 11-October 11, potential recruits will have the option of becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator by purchasing one of three special mini Starter Kits* priced at $99. (Contact me for more information on the mini starter kit)



Project Supplies: Wow Flowers Stamp Set, Bella Rose Designer Paper, Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette and Whisper White. SU Scallop & Circle Punches, Riding Hood Red Ink, Dimensionals and Rhinestone Brad.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails