Thursday, August 28, 2008

A Little of This a Lot of That

To give you an update...I haven't posted in awhile due to the twins being sick. Adison came down with Strep Throat last week, we also had Aiden tested as they do EVERYTHING together! Aiden came out fine....never gave it another thought. He's had this barking cough for a few weeks now, thinking it was allergies we (doctor included) kinda brushed it off. Then the nose bleeds started and coughing until he was sick....I took him in and found out he has a strep infection in his lungs. He is now doing nebulizer treatments numerous times a day along with antibiotics, plus we are trying to keep his activity level low so he doesn't stress his lungs any more then he has to. So, in a nut shell by the end of the day, I've been too tired to stamp. (Sorry)

Tonight I did make a card that I saw a few weeks ago on splitcoast (I totally cased this one, thanks bsktnstamp) when I saw it I knew I had to make it!! I'm sending it to my cousin, Betty who is heading to Mayo Clinic at the end of September. I know it will brighten her day, just knowing we are thinking about her. As everyone I know is getting sick or is sick, I hope this finds you well!




Project Supplies: Sincere Salutations Stamp Set, Pretties Kit, Chocolate Chip Ribbon (Retired), Bella Rose Designer Paper, Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip Cardstock, SU Scallop Punch (new) and Friskers Scoring Blade. (Hard to see the scoring on the top, used to make it look like a quilted design).

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails