Friday, August 29, 2008

Kids Card Pack

I made these kids card packs for fundraisers in the past. I needed a little something extra to go with a gift we got my girlfriend's daughter, her party is tonight. I thought this would be perfect as I just stocked up 50 boxes of crayons, at $.22 each you can't go wrong and the fact I'm stamping and posting this as I'm walking out the door. I used my Pun Fun Stamp set and made a white card for each of the stamps in that set, added envelopes, stamped a cute little tag...added crayons and presto I'm done. Hope you like!



2 comments:

Laurie Zoellmer said...

What a great idea, I love this! Thanks for sharing :)

Unknown said...

what a cute idea, I have two young granddaughters who would think this is cool! Thanks for the cute idea!

Related Posts with Thumbnails