Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Growing Up

Hard to believe our kids can grow up in an instant. I remember when each of my children were born, people would repeatedly say "enjoy every moment because it goes by in a instant"....so true!! I don't know where the time has gone, seems like yesterday the twins were born. They are now 4 and heading off to preschool in a week, Ashton starts first grade tomorrow. I don't know what I am going to do without Ashton by my side all day, I'm sure it will take the twins time to adjust also. They follow her around and bug her most of the day!! I am sad to see them growing up so fast, but excited for them entering this new stage of independence and learning. Tomorrow I'm sure there will many photos taken, in hopes to freeze time as I know it. Later to preserve those memories in my scrapbooks, so someday we can look back on how fast they really did grow up.



Strawberry Gift Basket
Matching 3x3 Note Cards
(Teacher Gift)


2 comments:

Shelley said...

Melissa,

This teacher's gift is just adorable! What a clever idea. That's one lucky teacher.

Jessica said...

Mom to mom, U R great! Come see what I'd like to give you...
http://www.stampergarten.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails