Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Stamping Fun



Tonight I finally got a chance to play around with my new Spring-Summer Preview catalog Stamp sets, I ordered before Christmas, they have been looking at me from my craft room table...teasing me. The first set I worked with tonight is Happy Heart Day, which is also the January Special, the Valentine's Day Bundle. (Look for more information under links) I am having a blast with this set, I can't wait to make treats for Ashton's class!!




Supplies Used: Happy Heart Day Stamp Set, Cello Medium flat bags, York Peppermint Patties, Sticky Strip, Glitter, Two Way Glue Pen, SU Circle, Tag and Slit Punches, Aqua Pen, Black Stazon Ink Pad, Regal Rose 3/4 Ribbon, Red & Regal Rose Markers, Silver Cord (Retired), Whisper White, Real Red and Basic Black Card Stock.



P.S. As an added bonus I attached another fun, treat bag...these are super easy. All you need is a small flat cello bag, candy, tag punches and ribbon.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails