Monday, January 28, 2008

Ice Cream, Ice Cream We All Scream for Ice Cream!


Yeah for Ice Cream....Although I don't know why I'm so excited when it is freezing cold outside. We have a little BLIZZARD action going on tonight.....I'm just thankful I don't live in Mandan, ND. They have a little gas leak situation going on and most of the town is without heat (they had to close schools) and it is freezing cold with 50+ mph winds. It almost makes me want to bump my vacation to Arizona up to.....NOW! Anyway, to keep myself busy (my husband is gone for work all week) I decided to wander down to my craft room and finish up my ice cream projects for Ashton's school fundraiser. All baskets are due February 1st....I'm waiting until the last minute, I know. I made six of these cute ice cream cards (from a retired sweet treats set), that I am going to put into a little package with envelopes. It is really hard to see the embossing or the crystal effects I used on the cherry. It almost makes the cherry look and feel real. (Very Cool) Hope everyone is staying "warm" tonight!
Project Supplies: Sweet Treats & Riveting (Retired) Stamp Sets, Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Very Vanilla, and Whisper White Card Stock, Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pen, Iridescent Ice, Crystal Effects, Circle Punches, Ribbon and Black Marker

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails