Sunday, December 30, 2007

More Christmas Cards....

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas.....I finally got a chance to go through the piles of mail we have been getting this past week. I loved reading all the Christmas letters and seeing all the wonderful picture cards....Thank You! I thought I better share a few more hand stamped cards I got. The scanner had a hard time tonight, so they didn't come out the best....At least you get an idea.



Card #1: Created by Treena Shearer, the blue snow flakes did not scan in...(sorry), the inside of her card is as cute as the outside...it says Wishing you loads of cheer. She stamped a girl in a pick up with presents in the back with trees in the background.




Card #2: Created by Jennifer Kettering, How silently, how silently the wondrous gift is given. The Christmas tree on the front is silver embossed and really pops! The blue snow flakes around the Christmas Tree did not scan. I think my scanner hates blue!

Card #3: Created by Angelynn Kaye Lyons-Reiger, Hark the Herald Angels Sing. She has added mulberry paper, cranberry color ribbon along with gold string.
Inside says: May the miracle of Christmas fill your heart with joy. (Love that saying)






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails