Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Just Another Cold Day In North Dakota


Today can definitely go down as one of the most stressful day's in my life. My head is pounding just thinking of it. Matt is still gone and I have family drama all around me. Making me wonder "why did we move to Bismarck?" Anyway, I did make it through the day in one piece....I got a few hours downstairs in my craft room, I did some major organizing. I'm a little embarrassed by the mess I have created the last couple weeks. I moved furniture and I think I finally feel like I am making progress....I would love $500 to buy new storage organizers and make everything perfect, but it is not in our budget right now. Matt thinks that is the last place I need to add more stuff, too. If he only knew about my HUGE Stampin' Up wish list for February, he would freak. Oh, well it will be HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY to myself! I thought I would share my latest addition to Ashton's ice cream basket. I finished packaging up the cards I made yesterday and then I added a small note book. I used my cuttlebug, which I was excited about. The lighting in here is kind of bad so it is hard to see all the detail and "nice" water coloring I did on the ice cream. (Ha-Ha) I bet everyone is sick of ice cream projects at this point, I promise I'm moving on to bigger and better things this weekend. I have sale-a-bration stamp sets to play with!!! Hope everyone had a great day indoors, stamping! I am finally heading off to bed......

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails