Sunday, December 16, 2007

Winter Paint Cans




Matt came to me the other night wanting ideas for gifts for his bosses. We talked about it for a couple days.....wanting to give something masculine, but something a little more then a gift card. Then I remembered my dad's famous Chocolate Chip Cookies that everyone just loves. Then I go the perfect idea!! Filling covered paint cans with cookies....so I got busy tonight covering the paint cans up. I wanted to keep them very simple, not a lot too fancy. I had fun making them....I got three done tonight and have three more to go. I wish I would have more designer dashing paper on hand, it is my favorite....Enjoy!

Project Supplies: Paint Cans (Menard's), SU Designer Paper (Card stock is a little too stiff for this project), glue dots, sticky tape for behind the embellishment and double stick tape to put the designer paper onto the can with, plus Misc. Stamps

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails