Thursday, December 6, 2007

Advent Calendar


I'm so sorry ladies I forgot this at Shelly's last night. I was so proud of this calendar, I had been working on it for a week and finally the day before club I finished it at 2am. Then I forgot it!! (Sorry) Things have been a little stressful for me with clearing out the books for Park Board, Christmas right around the corner, keeping up with the kids and trying to get settled. I'm a little overwhelmed! I hope everyone had a fun night in spite of my brain freeze! It was great seeing everyone again, I love familiar faces. Thank you June, you once again out did your self on the deserts, WOW!


Anyway, I attached direction on how to make the Advent Calendar under my links section. The canvas I purchased at Hobby Lobby for 40% off, buy lots of sticky tape as it will stick well and you won't have to worry about it coming off when you pull the tins off. I need to come up with something creative to put over the day you are on, so you don't have to remove the tins....just take the goodies out??? (Something I'll think about for awhile). I just think it is so cute, why take it apart! Tins I found at Party America for $10 for 12 tins, but I also heard Michael's has them and you can use a 40% off coupon. Hobby Lobby did not have them, you may also want to check online?! I cut the numbers out with my cricut and if you would like to make a calendar and would like the numbers cut out....I would gladly do that for you. I found that easier and saved me a LOT of cutting. I used Stampin' Up's Designer Papers, Scallop Punch, Circle Punches, Big Deal Alphabet Stamp Set, Markers and Certainly Celery Print Papers to make this Calendar.


Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails