Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I Love It!

Well I had a nice little surprise today when I checked my Stampin' Up Web site....I just had to share. The Sale-a-Bration Catalog is up, it is so awesome. I love the stamps that match our scallop punch...I have to have those for sure. This is why I love Stampin' Up...they always seem to out do themselves. I was so excited this afternoon, I just had to share. The catalog is under my link section!

If anyone is interested in hosting a party or book party, contact me today. I am offering up lots of goodies on top of great discounts on product if you have a party Feb. 1st-March 15th. Perfect time of year to collect orders from friends...every $50 in product gets you one of of these awesome Sale-a-Bration sets. Also if you host a party, every $300 level you hit you will also recieve a free Sale-a-Bration set. If you are thinking about becoming a demo, now is the time. Anyone who joins as a demonstrator during Sale-a-Bration can choose any stamp set, a value of up to $47.95, from the current catalog.

I'm so excited, I just had to share. Hope everyone is having a wonderful Holiday Season!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails