Sunday, December 23, 2007

I Love Christmas Cards....



Today I finally got time to scan in the two hand stamped cards I got. They were both adorable and hanging on my fridge.....I love hand stamped cards. This year I'm sad to say I only did half of my Christmas cards hand stamped, the other half were picture cards. I know I cheated! I hope to do better next year!! Hope everyone is having FUN and enjoying the holiday season.


Merry Christmas


Card #1: Created by Veronica Woodward (Wishing you a season of happy smiles)

Card #2: Created by Shelly Roberts, my Stampin' Up Manager (Picture Card with her beautiful family....Joy expressed, Love shared, a Miracle celebrated). They are looking forward to adopting their second child any day from Ethiopia.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails