Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sweet Birthday Blessings

Tomorrow is my MIL birthday, she is still in the hospital recovering from two major surgeries. It is hard to believe she has been in the hospital now for 3 weeks.....our lives have been totally turned upside down when we found out she has stage 4 stomach cancer. This was so unexpected and a very emotional time for everyone. I really wanted to make a scrapbook for her, I got as far as picking out pictures...I just don't have the time to compete it right now, but hope to for Christmas! (My goal anyway) I did get her a card made tonight, along with a cute Thanksgiving "Turkey" card I've been wanting to make since I saw them in our monthly Stampin' Up Magazine. Hope you enjoy!



Project Supplies: Upsy Daisy Stamp Set, Cuttlebug Dotted Emboss Folder, Whisper White, Real Red, Basic Black and Creamy Carmel, SU Ribbon and Basic Black Ink.

Project Supplies: Fancy Flexible Phrases (Retired), Various SU Punches and Ribbon, 2-Way Glue, Sticky Strip and Glue Dots.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails