Sunday, November 16, 2008

Making Up For Lost Time!

Today I spent half the day in my craft room, I focused on one main stamp set Party Hearty by Stampin' Up. I purchased about 6 sets a little over 6 weeks ago and I'm finally starting to use them, so excited! After today I decided Stamping is really good for your soul.....always knew I enjoyed it, but today it really brightened my spirit.


Our Christmas Cards

Project Supplies: Party Hearty & Sincere Salutations Stamp Set, Glorious Green, Real Red and Whisper White Cardstock, Silver Emboss Powder, Emboss Tinted Ink, Embossing Gun, Real Red and Glorious Green Ink and Glue Dots.

Card Semi-Cased off Splitcoast Stampers*

Project Supplies: Party Hearty Stamp Set, Sweet Always Designer Paper, , Pumpkin Pie, , Whisper White Cardstock, SU Dimensionals, Glitter, Circle Punch and Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, So Saffron and Pumpkin Pie Ink. *I changed the Designer Paper & colors, layout the same.

Very Simple Card*

Project Supplies: Party Hearty Stamp Set, Brilliant Blue & Tempting Turquoise Cardstock and Ink. *Seen this layout many times, changed up the colors.

Happy Birthday Card

Project Supplies: Party Hearty & Wow Flowers Stamp Set, Holiday Treasure Designer Paper, Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White and Riding Hood Red Cardstock and Ink, SU Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Ribbon and Brads.

Cuttlebug Birthday Card

Project Supplies: Party Hearty Stamp Set, Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss and Riding Hood Red Cardstock, Pacific Point Ink, SU Dimensionals, Circle & Scallop Punch and Ribbon, Circle Emboss Folder for Cuttlebug.

1 comment:

Design With Ink said...

Love the cards...LOVE this stamp set! :) Love that you added cuddlebug to the one card too...it's cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails